Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references and/or DOI have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). All illustrations' and figures' locations within text are marked (illustrations and figures are not inside text!). Illustrations and figures are provided as supplementary files (cdr, ai for maps and illustrations; tif for photographs). Tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points. Supplementary files must not excess 50 MB.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The author respects the code of conduct and follows International standards for authors.
ESTONIA ONLINE - Edited by / Uredila Mare Kõiva & Jurij FikfakIngrid Slavec Gradišnik & Jurij Fikfak
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors confirm that they are the authors of the submitting article, which will be published (print and online) in journal Traditiones by Založba ZRC, ZRC SAZU. Author’s name will be evident in the article in journal. All decisions regarding layout and distribution of the work are in hands of ZRC SAZU.
Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
Rightholders of moral rights vested in the contributions published in this publication are authors, rightholders of economic rights are authors and ZRC SAZU (Založba ZRC) as publisher. Authors consent to publication of their works under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). Users can access and use all journal archives and individual articles published in them under the terms and conditions of this license. This does not apply to third-party materials published in the articles.
By submitting their articles or other contributions the authors and reviewers consent to collection and processing of their personal data (like name, surname and email address) which enable effective communication, editing and publication of articles or other contributions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.