Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I, the corresponding author, declare that this manuscript is original, and is therefore based on original research, done exclusively by the authors. All information and data used in the manuscript were prepared by the authors or the authors have properly acknowledged other sources of ideas, materials, methods, and results.
Authors confirm that they are the authors of the submitting article, which is under consideration to be published (print and online) in the journal Acta geographica Slovenica by Založba ZRC, ZRC SAZU.
All authors have seen and approved the article being submitted.
The submission has not been previously published, nor it is under consideration in another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). Authors have disclosed any prior posting, publication or distribution of all or part of the manuscript to the Editor.
Upon publishing an article in a journal the authors agree to license non-exclusive copyrights to ZRC SAZU (Založba ZRC): they retain the copyright in the scope that enables them to continue to use their work, even by publishing it in one of the personal or institutional repositories before the publication of the article in the journal.
- Authors consent to the publication of their works under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
Permission has been obtained for the use (in printed and electronic format) of copyrighted material from other sources, including online sources. Restrictions on the transfer of copyright on this material have been clearly indicated.
All the necessary permits to work with people have been obtained in the research related to the article (in accordance with the applicable laws and institutional guidelines and approved by the relevant institutions).
- The journal policies and guidelines have been reviewed and followed.
- The metadata (title, abstract, key words, authors, affiliation, ORCiD, etc.) are provided in English (Slovenian authors must provide the metadata also in Slovenian language).
- The list of authors is complete. Failure to do so may result in co-authors not being listed on the article at publication.
- The submission is in Microsoft Word format and the document template was used (single-spaced text, 12-point font, no formatting except italics and bold).
- The article has been checked for spelling and grammar.
- Figures are not embedded in the Word file and are provided as a graphic file: editable vector format (e.g., cdr, ai) for maps and illustrations; tif for photographs; xlsx for graphs. The Word file includes only figure captions.
- Tables are placed in the Word file with text at the appropriate place.
- The reference list was prepared following the guidelines.
- All references in the reference list are cited in the text.
- Where available, URLs and DOI numbers for references are provided.
- Graphic files are in one .zip file.
- Authors agree that any costs of English proofreading are borne by the author(s). No additional costs are associated with the submission.
- The instructions for ensuring a double-blind review have been followed.
By submitting their articles or other contributions the authors and reviewers consent to the collection and processing of their personal data (like name, surname and email address) which enable effective communication, editing and publication of articles or other contributions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.