Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Authors confirm that they are the authors of the submitting article, which is under is under consideration to be published (print and online) in journal Acta Carsologica by Založba ZRC, ZRC SAZU
All authors have seen and approved the manuscript being submitted.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor it is under consideration in another journal (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Authors consent to publication of their works under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
- Permission has been obtained for the use (in printed and electronic format) of copyrighted material from other sources, including online sources. Restrictions on the transfer of copyright on this material will be clearly indicated.
- All the necessary permits to work with people have been obtained in the research related to the article (in accordance with the applicable laws and institutional guidelines and approved by the relevant institutions).
The submission file is in PDF fromat. If you cannot convert your original file to PDF, MS Word, RTF or comparable format is acceptable.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points together with their captions.
KWI Carbons & Boundaries
This section includes works presented at Karst Waters Institute Symposium on Carbon and Boundaries in Karst, Carlsbad, New Mexico, US, January 2013.
Guest editor: David C. Culver
Special Issue 60th anniversaryA collection of invited review articles dedicated to the 60th anniversary of Acta Carsologica.
UNESCO IGCP 598This is section reserved for papers submitted for the issue dedicated to UNESCO IGCP 598 program.
Authors guarantee that the work is their own original creation and does not infringe any statutory or common-law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party. In case of claims by third parties, authors commit their self to defend the interests of the publisher, and shall cover any potential costs.
More in: Submission chapter
By submitting their articles or other contributions the authors and reviewers consent to collection and processing of their personal data (like name, surname and email address) which enable effective communication, editing and publication of articles or other contributions.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.